After the successful XF1 Sport and XF1 Pro steering wheels (each with an integrated 4.3-inch display), Leoxz is breaking new ground with the XGT Pro. The steering wheel grows to 295 millimeters in diameter, now features illuminated buttons and shrinks the display to 0.96 inches.
Materials and features
Leoxz continues to rely on high-quality materials. The front consists of a 4-millimeter-thick carbon plate, while the back of the steering wheel and the shifters are made of aluminium. In addition to the shifters, the optional dual clutch, the 9 RGB LEDs and the 0.96-inch display (all controllable via Simhub), the steering wheel has the following features:
- 14 RGB-Buttons
- 4 Encoder (+Push-Button)
- 2 Thumb-Encoder
- 2 7-way-funkys
When it comes to compatibility, Leoxz once again goes its own way and offers unique QR solutions. These make it possible to operate the steering wheel on different systems:
- Simucube SC1, SC2
- Fanatec DD1, DD2, CSW, CSL DD, DD Pro (Base torque needs to be unlocked with Leoxz Fanatec QR)
- Simagic Alpha Mini, Alpha, Alpha ultimate
- Moza R12 (The V1 base does not support the QR power supply. The V2 base supports QR functionality, but Leoxz has only tested it on R12, so compatibility with other bases cannot be guaranteed. In this case, USB cable can be used for power supply.)
- Asetek Direct Drive Wheelbase (Installation of the Invicta Quick Release Adapter is required for the steering wheel)
Prices and availability
The steering wheel can now be ordered directly from Leoxz. The prices do not include VAT, shipping costs and customs duties:
- XGT Pro Shifter only: 399.95€
- XGT Pro Shifter & Clutch: 469.95€
- XGT 2.4G LINK: 29.95€
- QRs: 60€ – 99€
It is very likely that European dealers will soon include the steering wheel in their portfolio.
Scope of delivery
- XGT Pro Steering Wheel (Quick release not included)
- USB-GX12 Cable
- Custom Stickers
- Nylon Tweezers
- 295mm polyurethane grip, produced by high-precision molds, has a special coating on its surface, and its delicate texture satisfies various driving needs.
- The back cover and paddles are processed using CNC technology and coated with black anodizing to achieve optimal appearance and lasting durability.
- The front panel and paddles are made of 4mm 3K carbon fiber with high-end textured coating.
- 9+14+4 RGB LEDs that can be customized through SimHub.
- 0.96 inch IPS screen with a resolution of 160×80 pixels and a 60fps refresh rate, and its dashboard can be customized through SimHub.
- 14 RGB buttons with 500g of actuation force, 2 Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoders and 4 push-button encoders, 2 thumb knob
- It comes with a standard magnetic shifter paddle, and additional clutch paddles are available as options.
- The clutch paddles can be set to bite point mode, axis mode.
- All paddles use non-contact Hall sensors for long-lasting durability.
- 70mm diameter QR mounting hole.
- It can be connected to Leoxz Fanatec QR through the QR cable interface to unlock Fanatec base torque.
- Optional powered QR for Fanatec, Simagic, and Moza.
- Fanatec mode for compatibility with PS4/5 on Fanatec bases. Supports access to the Fanatec Tuning Menu for adjusting base settings
- Low latency 2.4G wireless functionality(need to purchase XGT 2.4G Link separately as a USB receiver)
- Equipped with an industrial-grade GX12 threaded USB interface and a USB double-twisted cable with nylon tensile resistance, subjected to 100,000 cycles of cable twisting tests