Almost exactly a year ago, the Kacky Reloaded 3 event took place. Hundreds of Trackmania players fought to complete the most of the almost impossible tracks. In the end, Croatian player Tekky managed to win the prestigious event for the first time after finishing 3rd (Kacky Reloaded 1) and 2nd (Kacky Reloaded 2) in previous years. This year again many well-known names will fight for the top places.
Format and prize money
Kacky Reloaded features 75 tracks on the schedule again this year, all of which have to be mastered using abstruse tricks, bugs, or sometimes just a dose of luck. The schedule looks like this
- Kacky of the Day: From August 18, 2023 – 19:00 CEST to August 18, 2023 – 20:00 CEST.
- Kacky takes over Trackmania with a very special Cup of the Day.
- Discovery: From August 18, 2023 – 20:00 CEST to August 19, 2023 – 04:00 CEST.
- A showcase with a reduced 5 minute timer. 15 Discovery servers will open 30 minutes before the start of the event at August 18, 2023 – 19:30 CEST.
- Kacky Early Phase: from August 19, 2023 – 04:00 CEST to August 27, 2023 – 20:00 CEST.
- All maps get played in a fixed order with a 10 minute timer on ~10 servers (depending on player count).
- Kacky Main Phase: from August 27, 2023 – 20:00 CEST to September 17, 2023 – 22:00 CEST.
- The mappack is split into five difficulties on 10 servers: 5x White, 2x Green, Blue, Red, Black. White Servers will rotate the 25 easiest beginner tracks with a timer of 15 minutes. Green Servers consist of 20 challenging maps, also with a 15 minute timer. Blue Server contains 12 expert maps, 15 minutes timer. Red Server with 11 hardcore maps and an increased 15 minute timer. Black Server features the 7 most extreme Kacky maps, 20 minute timer.
A total of 4000€ in prize money will be awarded, divided between the best drivers (criterion 1: completed maps, criterion 2: placement) and the best mappers:
Server and Rankings
In order to keep track of the servers available, you can find an overview of all servers on the event website. This allows you to log in to specific servers in order to drive certain maps. You can also find the leaderboard there, which decides on fame, honor and, of course, the prize money of the competition at the end.
Finally, we have an overview of the campaign’s maps and their authors.