The American manufacturer Turn Racing is launching its first dashboard for pre-order on their website. The dash was developed from scratch especially for this purpose:
The Windows drivers, firmware, PCB, LCD panel have all been developed completely from scratch to bring more value for the price.https://www.turnracing.com/products/tdu*
- 5 inch 800 x 480 LCD Panel
- 60hz display if plugged into a USB3.0 port
- 30hz display if plugged into a USB2.0 port
- 20x Addressable RGB LED’s
- Power On / Off Switch
- Nylon-Carbon Fiber injection molded enclosure
- Nylon-Carbon Fiber universal mounting brackets
- (3) 1/4×20 threaded inserts
- Custom designed Simhub Dashboard
In terms of compatibility, operation with Simhub is of course the most important point for most Sirmacers. It will also be possible to use the Z1 software to configure the Dash.
For mounting on a wheel base, a universal mounting bracket is included in the package, which is equipped with two thumb screws. In addition, the built-in threads (1/4×20) are compatible with almost all existing standard camera mounts.
- Turn Racing Paddock (TRP Coming #Soon)
- Z1 Software
- Simucube 2
- Fanatec CSL/CSW
- Fanatec DD1/DD2
- Accuforce V1/V2
- Simagic Alpha
Price and availability
The dashboard is now available for pre-order for a price of $197. For Gemany, shipping, tax and customs have to be added here. Shipping is planned for Q1 2023.