With the black version of the TAHKO GT-21 steering wheel, SImucube has launched an alternative for users who found the previous color scheme too colorful. Simucube has remained true to the previous colors with the combination of black and orange, but the black portion has been significantly increased in the new edition of the wheel with the new cover on the front and now dominates the front. This makes the steering wheel look much cleaner and easier to integrate into an existing color scheme.
Same features and price as the previous model
Designed in Finland and manufactured in Estonia, the steering wheel costs 816€ in Simucube’s store and is now in stock and also available for order. It comes with Simucube’s Quickrelease (SQR) just like the previous model and has the same features:
- Two digital and adjustable magnetic paddles
- 7–way switch (4 directions, rotary encoder, middle button)
- Ten high-quality industrial-grade buttons
- Rotary encoder
- Wireless technology utilizing Simucube Wireless Wheel System
- 320 mm. lightweight CNC-Finished steel flat GT-Rim with durable Suede fabric finish
- Weight 2.1 kg.
Scope of delivery and compatibility
The steering wheel is equipped with Simucube’s wireless module, which is powered by a CR2477N battery. According to Simucube, this can be easily replaced and should supply the steering wheel with power for up to five years.
The scope of delivery is completed by a Quick Start Guide and a sticker set:
- Simucube Tahko GT-21 Black Edition Steering Wheel
- Official Quick Start Guide
- Sticker set for the wheel
- Simucube Wheelside SQR
- CR2477N Battery