Turn Racing brings us a Merry Christmas: DIY projects now completely open source
Turn Racing (LInk) has uploaded their popular DIY projects including all files and materialists for free download on Thingiverse, among them are several steering wheels and also the popular shifter from Turn Racing:
- 3d Printable Shifters: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5173125
- 488 Challenge: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5168404
- 911 GT3 Cup: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5173118
- Fiesta WRC: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5173133
- Vantage GTE: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5173143
- R8 LMS: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5173146
- RSR-17: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5173152
- AMG GT3: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5173158
Turn Racing is known for its great DIY affinity and has already attracted attention in the past with a great Discord server. Many simracing projects of all kinds that have already been implemented can be found on this server.
Turn Discord: https://discord.gg/kXsz2rZ
One thought on “Turn Racing brings us a Merry Christmas: DIY projects now completely open source”
Awesome stuff. I wish i had the skills to build one myself. As it is not the case I need to buy it!