Turn Racing (link: https://www.turnracing.com/collections/stand-alone-steering-wheel/products/turn-button-plate) has opened pre-orders for the new Button Plate 2. This one serves the mid-price range, setting it slightly lower in price from previous products.
The manufacturer states to keep the first batch deliberately small to allow for the best possible quality and workmanship, so it can be assumed that the existing 100 copies will be sold out quickly. The planned launch date is given as the 2nd week in August. Among fen features of the Button Plate are:
- 6 tactile pushbuttons
- 2 rotary encoders (Anodized Aluminum)
- 2 of the 7-in-1 “Funky” switches (Anodized Aluminum)
- Textured injection molded ABS enclosure
- Internal frame to make it just as rigid as a billet enclosure (Anodized Aluminum)
- Turn Gen3 magnetic shifters with 17mm adjustable paddle travel (Anodized Aluminum)
- Supplied with coiled USB cable
- Supplied with sticker sheet
- Supplied with flat Formula paddles and 10mm bent GT paddles which makes it easy to use a flat 300mm wheel or a dished 350mm wheel
A steering wheel is also required for operation, compatible models are listed on the product page.