For the launch of the new Formula Wheel add-on Ferrari SF1000 Edition, Thrusmaster offers 1000 copies for purchase in the official online store for a price of 349€: https://shop.thrustmaster.com/
- 4.3-inch (109-mm) IPS LCD display showing up to 69 key items of information, with different skins for the type of game being played, for optimal racing comfort
- 3 mm-thick carbon fiber faceplate (21 layers) combining rigidity and lightweight design, for balanced Force Feedback
- Up to 25 action buttons (including 7 encoders) for intuitive driving and unlimited configuration possibilities
- Native connectivity or wireless telemetry connectivity, with iconic labeling and official markings for unrivaled immersion and realism
- 100% aluminum interchangeable magnetic paddle shifters, and two customizable analog paddle shifters
- Compatible with PC (Windows 10), PlayStation and Xbox (list of features available on the Thrustmaster technical support website)
- Compatible with the following Thrustmaster T-Series racing wheel bases (sold separately): TS-XW, T-GT, T300, TX and TS-PC
- Compatible with the Thrustmaster T-Chrono Paddles paddle shifters (sold separately)
- Replica wheel officially licensed by Ferrari
About the product:
The latest creation resulting from the decades-long collaboration between Thrustmaster and Ferrari, this product is a 1:1 scale replica of the wheel from the legendary Ferrari SF1000 single-seater race car. The Thrustmaster Formula Wheel Add-On Ferrari SF1000 Edition features the iconic labeling and official markings found on the real wheel, as well as a 4.3-inch (109-mm) IPS LCD display showing up to 69 items of racing information.
The race dash features different skins for the type of game being played or car being driven, and 21 LEDs: 15 for the engine speed, and 2 x 3 for the race marshal flags.
The 100% carbon fiber structure of the wheel’s faceplate provides balanced Force Feedback for extremely precise movements when racing, particularly in games with a focus on single-seater cars. Textured rubber grips and interchangeable Thrustmaster T-Chrono Paddles paddle shifters (sold separately) make this replica wheel a truly versatile tool for racing, which can adapt to meet the needs of every driver.
Officially licensed by Ferrari, the wheel is compatible with all Thrustmaster T-Series racing wheel bases (sold separately), and is fully functional on PC (Windows 10), PlayStation 4, 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S.
(Product Information by Thrustmaster)