Fanatec has just unveiled its new Universal Hub, which at 149€ is significantly cheaper than the previous Universal Hub for around €349. The article is now available from Fanatec: https://fanatec.com/eu-de/csl-universal-hub*
The new Universal Hub is located in Fanatec's CSL class and is bolted to the Wheelbase with the included simplified Quickrelease.
The "DataPort-C connection" could be an interesting clue for new accessories, which has not yet been officially announced by Fanatec.
The most important features
The most important features at a glance are:
- Shifting rockers with snap dome activation (adjustable from 214 mm to 274 mm at the widest point
- Integrated key groups (not removable)
- Eight standard buttons with snap dome activation
- 2-way rocker switch and two two 2-way toggle switches
- LED display with 3 digits
- 7-way FunkySwitch™ (left, right, up, down, press and rotate in both directions)
- The new toolless Quick Release Adapter of the CSL series
- Weight of 870 g without steering wheel wreath
- DataPort-C connection for upcoming accessories